Copyright / Permission to Reproduce
Materials on this website were produced and/or compiled by the Bill Reid Foundation (BRF) for the purpose of providing interested people with direct access to information about Bill Reid and the Foundationís mission, goals, and activities.
The material on this site is covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, by Canadian laws, policies, regulations and international agreements. Such provisions serve to identify the information source and, in specific instances, to prohibit reproduction of materials without written permission.
Information on this site has been posted with the intent that it be readily available for personal and private non-commercial use, and may be reproduced, in part or in whole and by any means, without charge or further permission from the BRF. We ask only that:
- Users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced
- Bill Reid Foundation be identified as the source institution
- Copyright and other proprietary notices be kept intact with the material
- The reproduction is not represented as an official version of the materials reproduced, nor as having been made in affiliation with, or with the endorsement of, BRF.
Reproduction of multiple copies of materials on this site, in whole or in part, for the purposes of commercial redistribution is prohibited, except with written permission from BRF. To obtain permission to reproduce materials on this site for commercial purposes, please contact: email@example.com. Media requests to reproduce content on this site should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the materials and graphical elements found on the BRF website are subject to copyrights held by other organizations. This is particularly true of modules that are jointly produced by BRF and an external organization as part of a collaborative arrangement (e.g. the Bank of Canada re: the $20). In such cases, some restrictions on the reproduction of materials or graphical elements may apply and it may be necessary to seek permission from the rights holder prior to reproducing the material.
- All personal information held or collected by the BRF is protected under the federal Privacy Act.
- The BRF website does not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address. We only obtain this type of information if you supply it voluntarily.
Some of the information found on this website has been provided through partnerships with external sources. The quality, accuracy and reliability of the information are the responsibility of these external sources. Those wishing to question this information should consult the appropriate provider directly.
Links to other websites not under the control of the Bill Reid Foundation (BRF) are provided solely for the convenience of users of the BRF website. The BRF is not responsible for the information found through these links.
The materials on the website are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. The BRF does not control or warrant the availability or content of any external website or other resource to which this website links. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall the BRF be liable for any damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this website or linked sites.